Heartland Park Topeka is a multi-purpose motorsports complex located in Topeka, KS. The facility includes a quarter-mile drag strip, a 3/8-mile dirt oval track and a 2.5-mile road course.
Opportunities include billboard, finish line signage, suite tower & guardwall signage, official product status, multimedia & web advertising, event sponsorship, in market penetration, discount tickets, suites and corporate hospitality.
Increase visibility and branding of products through a marketing program at Heartland Park Topeka. With more than 250,000 attendees and participants annually, HPT offers effective exposure to an extremely brand loyal audience. Located just 60 miles west of Kansas City, MO., HPT has established itself as the premier pro drag racing facility in the country.
- NHRA National Event in May
- Nationally televised events on ESPN, SPEED, FOX Sports & Versus TV
- Feature Event Races all season
- Weekly & Monthly Drag and Dirt Series
- Private Road Course Track Rental Events
- Music Concerts and Festivals
Partners will find great marketing and advertising opportunities at Heartland Park to create brand awareness to a very loyal audience.
- Stadium Signage & Branding
- Event Sponsorship
- Display & Interactive Opportunities
- Print Advertising and Direct mail
- On-line promotion opportunities
- Public Address Annoucements
- Website link
- Located behind the Blaine Johnson Grandstands, these 15′ x 31′ billboards receive impressions from every spectators entering HPT.
- Billboards (10′ x 28′) are located facing the drag strip receive visibility from spectators and television.
Drag Strip Guardwall
- A set of ten (10) 30″ x 10′ signs are placed at different intervals along the sides of the track.
- These signs are visible to ALL spectator vantage points from grandstands, as well as national television coverage on SPEED TV & ESPN2.
HPT offers four (4) (4′ x 40′) flex-face backlit signs located on front of VIP suite tower. These are the most prominent signs at the facility. The sign is a focal point for the venue and is visible to spectators and television cameras. All racecars enter the starting line area through the tunnel directly below these signs. Highly visible during the day, and illuminated at night, this sign generates the most premium exposure to both on-site spectators and television cameras during race events.
Public Address Mentions
- Public Address mentions at all events throughout the year
- Sponsor can provide a script or a pre-recorded message up to 60 seconds in length to be played during Heartland Park events
Website Banner & List Usage
- Banner graphic to be placed on www.hpt.com that allows fans to click-thru and visit desired sponsor website.
- Also have the opportunity to send messages to track e-news subscribers and offer a special discount of the monthly special on the HPT website.
- Scrolling message on sign located at corner of Topeka Blvd & Gary Ormsby Drive. Sign receives 5,000+ impressions daily.
On Site display Opportunities
- Display space in high traffic areas during feature events at Heartland Park.
- Event tickets to feature events to help drive traffic.
- Weekly exposure to racers and fans at the facility.
- Naming rights to events and cross promotions.
- Retain the right to offer a bonus (gift certificate or merchandise) to winning drivers providing sponsor affinity and brand loyalty.
- Ability to set up display and sell product at each event.